Claire Sandbrook Foreign Judgments, Enforcement Orders of Foreign Judgments Act

Foreign Judgments Acts and Enforcement Orders

At Shergroup Enforcement we have the ability to transfer judgments using our expert knowledge of the various Foreign Judgments Acts that relate to judgments coming in and out of England and Wales and the United Kingdom.

As part of our service we can arrange for the enforcement of judgment debts in any part of the world using our panel of local experts.

Enforcing foreign judgments is not always as straightforward as it is in England and Wales but if the amount is significant or just needs to be enforced then we certainly understand how to move judgments around to get them paid.

As with all enforceable orders you have to be prepared for the fact that a judgment may have been entered against a person or organisation that has no tangible assets and we know that sometimes this can be very disappointing. But we will certainly do our best to manage the process for you and ensure you do not waste your money on further fruitless litigation.

With this "health warning" in place if you have obtained a judgment or court order in a foreign court, or you have an English or Welsh judgment you want to enforce in another country you can use Shergroup Enforcement to manage the whole process.

To start off our discussion please fill in our simple to use form and submit it to us so one of our Customer Solutions Advisors can contact you to discuss your options.

And if you want to talk through the options for enforcement please call and speak to one of our Business Solutions team on

+ 44(0) 845 890 9200

for a no-obligation chat.

We look forward to helping you with the next foreign judgment that hits your desk.
Read Our Blog
Worried about travellers on your land?
At Shergroup our enforcement and security divisions have a wealth of experience to help you control who you want to come on to your land, and remove those that you don't.