CCJ Enforcement and Claim for Possession

If you have a judgment from one of the county courts in England and Wales, or from the Money Claim Online system, then Shergroup Legal has a solution for you on how you can get your judgment enforced using a combination of our legal expertise and our passion for professional enforcement.

To start using our service fill in our online form we can take care of the rest for you.

Once we receive your details a member of the Shergroup Legal TEAM will contact you to discuss your case with a guide to the options available to you.

If after discussing we agree on a course of action to enforce your judgment we will send you our terms of business and pricing structure.

If you want to talk to us before filling in the form call us on

+ 44(0) 845 890 9200

Also see...

Video: Shergroup High Court Enforcement – Agent Shergroup
Film :  Shergroup Enforcement – watch High Court Enforcement Officers in action

Turning Unpaid County Court Judgments into Cash
Do you have an unpaid CCJ in favour of your business? Do you need help in taking the next step in the...