Claim My Foreign Judgment

At Shergroup Legal we have the capability to transfer judgments in and out of the United Kingdom and in and out of Europe and further afield. In fact no part of the planet is outside our reach when it comes to having a process for enforcing a court judgment.

If you have obtained a judgment or court order:
  • outside England and Wales
  • or you have an English or Welsh judgment you want to enforce in another country
you can use Shergroup Legal to manage the process.

Our services cover the legal and enforcement steps needed to transfer and then enforce your judgment using either our own resources in England and Wales or our network of international enforcement agents.

To start off our discussion please fill in our simple to use form and submit it to us so one of our legal team can contact you to discuss your options.

And if you want to talk through the options for enforcement please call and speak to one of our legal team on

+44 (0)845 890 9200

or email us at