Online Application for a Charging Order

If you have obtained your judgment through the county court or the money claim online service you may well have a judgment against someone who owns property or shares.

Here at Shergroup Legal we can help you compel the person who owes you money, (called the “judgment debtor”) to pay you the amount which the court says must now be paid.

To do this we can manage the next stage of your case, by issuing an application in the debtor’s home court for a charging order which will secure your judgment debt over the property which the judgment debtor owns including their house, or share portfolio.

We offer this service on a fixed price basis so you know what to budget for. As part of our service will take care of every aspect of the process for you so you don’t have to worry.

The aim of the application is to achieve a further order from the court which stops your judgment debtor selling their property without paying you as a priority creditor. Although the order doesn’t guarantee you your money immediately, a further application can be made to compel the judgment debtor to sell their property and pay you out. Such applications are rare but in the right circumstances they can be made.

If you want to instruct Shergroup Legal to handle this aspect of your case please complete the form below and a member of the Shergroup Legal team will contact you to discuss our terms of business and pricing.

Take your next step to: And don’t forget a Shergroup Legal Advisor is on hand between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday to discuss all your enforcement options – just dial

+44 (0)845 890 9200