Online Application for Third Party Debt Order

If you have obtained your judgment through the county court or the money claim online service you may well have a judgment against someone who has a stash of cash in a bank or building society, or may even have money owing to them from a third party, such as their own customer.

So in this form of enforcement, Shergroup Legal seeks to obtain an order from the court compelling the third party (be it the bank, or the customer who owes the money to the debtor) to pay it to you instead!

This is not the most popular method of enforcement but if you think your debtor has a bank or building society account, or is trading and has a sales ledger of outstanding invoices – then this could be the enforcement option to choose.

The Shergroup Legal can manage the process for you by issuing an application in the debtor’s home court for the third party to pay you.

We offer this service on a fixed price basis so you know what to budget for. As part of our service will take care of every aspect of the process for you so you don’t have to worry.

If you want to instruct Shergroup Legal to handle this aspect of your claim please complete the form below and a member of the Shergroup Legal team will contact you to discuss our terms of business and pricing.

Take your next step to: And don’t forget a Shergroup Legal Advisor is on hand between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday to discuss all your enforcement options – just dial

+44 (0)845 890 9200